• According to the CDC, COVID-19 has not been detected in drinking water and there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Read more on how to sanitize indoor surfaces per CDC guidelines.

Sanitize more than
your pool with

HASA Sani-Chlor®
and Hasachlor®

Laundry
Sanitizers

IN SOAKING SUDS

Thoroughly mix 2 fl. oz. of this product to 10 gallons of wash water to provide 200 ppm available chlorine. Wait 5 minutes, then add soap or detergent. Immerse laundry for at least 11 minutes prior to starting the wash/rinse cycle.

IN WASHING SUDS

Thoroughly mix 2 fl. oz. of this product to 10 gallons of wash water containing clothes to provide 200 ppm available chlorine. Wait 5 minutes then add soap or detergent and start the wash/rinse cycle.

Your friends at HASA care about you and your family.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

Note: This product degrades with age and exposure to sunlight and heat. Use a chlorine test kit and increase dosage as necessary to obtain the required level of available chlorine.

Disinfection
of Nonporous Non-Food Contact Surfaces

RINSE METHOD

Prepare a disinfecting solution by thoroughly mixing 6 fl. oz. of this product with 10 gallons of water to provide approximately 600 ppm available chlorine by weight.

Clean equipment surfaces in the normal manner. Prior to use, rinse all surfaces thoroughly with the disinfecting solution, maintaining contact with the solution for at least 10 minutes. Do not rinse equipment with water after treatment and do not soak equipment overnight.

IMMERSION METHOD

Prepare a disinfecting solution by thoroughly mixing, in an immersion tank, 6 fl. oz. of this product with 10 gallons of water to provide approximately 600 ppm available chlorine by weight. Clean equipment in the normal manner. Prior to use, immerse equipment in the disinfecting solution for at least 10 minutes and allow the sanitizer to drain. Do not rinse equipment with water after treatment.

HASA Sani-Clor®

Read Entire Label Before Using This Product

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS

HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS

DANGER: CORROSIVE: Causes eye damage. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed
through skin. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear safety glasses, goggles,
or face shield, protective clothing, and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash
thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum,
using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Avoid breathing vapors. Vacate poorly ventilated areas as soon as possible. Do not return
until strong odors have dissipated.

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS

This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms. Do not discharge effluent containing
this product into lakes, streams, ponds, estuaries, oceans or other waters unless in
accordance with the requirements of a National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
(NPDES) permit and the permitting authority has been notified in writing prior to
discharge. Do not discharge effluent containing this product to sewer systems without
previously notifying the local sewage treatment plant authority. For guidance, contact
your State Water Board or Regional Office of the EPA.

PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS

STRONG OXIDIZING AGENT: Mix only with water according to label directions. Do
not mix with other chemicals. Mixing this product with chemicals (e.g. ammonia, acids, detergents, etc.) or organic matter (e.g. urine, feces, etc.) will release chlorine gas, which
is irritating to eyes, lungs, and mucous membranes

STORAGE AND DISPOSAL

STORAGE: Keep this product in a tightly closed vented container, when not in use.
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid
deterioration.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: In case of spill, flood area with large quantities of water.
Product or rinsates that cannot be used should be diluted with water before disposal
in a sanitary sewer
CONTAINER HANDLING: Refillable container. Refill this container with pesticide only.
Do not reuse this container for any other purpose. Place in trash or offer for recycling
if available.

FIRST AID
IF IN EYES
  • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
  • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
  • Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN
OR CLOTHING
  • Take off contaminated clothing.
  • Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
  • Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF INHALED
  • Move person to fresh air.
  • If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
  • Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice
IF SWALLOWED
  • Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
  • Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
  • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
  • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
HOT LINE NUMBER
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-424-9300 for emergency medical treatment information.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN
Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

EPA Reg. No. 10897-26
EPA Est. No. 10897-AZ-1, 10897-CA-1, 10897-CA-2, 10897-CA-3,
10897-TX-1, 10897-TX-2,10897-WA-1, 10897-WA-2, 58232-CA-1

Hasachlor®

Active Ingredient:
Sodium Hypochlorite: 12.5%
Other Ingredients: 87.5%
Total 100.0%

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Read Entire Label Before Using This Product

PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS

HAZARDS TO HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS

DANGER: CORROSIVE: Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear safety glasses, goggles, or face shield, protective clothing, and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Avoid breathing vapors. Vacate poorly ventilated areas as soon as possible. Do not return until strong odors have dissipated.

ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS

This pesticide is toxic to fish and aquatic organisms.

PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL HAZARDS

STRONG OXIDIZING AGENT: Mix only with water according to label directions. Do not mix with other chemicals. Mixing this product with chemicals (e.g. ammonia, acids, detergents, etc.) or organic matter (e.g. urine, feces, etc.) will release chlorine gas, which is irritating to eyes, lungs, and mucous membranes.

STORAGE AND DISPOSAL

Do not contaminate food or feed by storage, disposal, or cleaning of equipment.
STORAGE: Keep this product in a tightly closed vented container, when not in use. Store in a cool dry, well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. In case of spill, flood area with large quantities of water.
PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Product or rinsates that cannot be used must be diluted with water before disposal in a sanitary sewer.
CONTAINER HANDLING: Non-refillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available, or reconditioning if appropriate, or place in trash.

FIRST AID
IF IN EYES
  • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
  • Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
  • Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN
OR CLOTHING
  • Take off contaminated clothing.
  • Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
  • Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF INHALED
  • Move person to fresh air.
  • If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth if possible.
  • Call a poison control center or doctor for further treatment advice
IF SWALLOWED
  • Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
  • Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
  • Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor.
  • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
HOT LINE NUMBER
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-424-9300 for emergency medical treatment information.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN
Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.

EPA Reg. No. 10897-26
EPA Est. No. 10897-AZ-1, 10897-CA-1, 10897-CA-2, 10897-CA-3,
10897-TX-1, 10897-TX-2,10897-WA-1, 10897-WA-2, 58232-CA-1

Sign-up for Member Access to HASA’s Dealer and Distributor Portal