Choose Liquid Sani-Clor®
for the Most Beautiful Pool
Did you know?
HASA Sani-Clor® sodium hypochlorite is the optimal way to sanitize and shock! Liquid chlorine has been a go-to choice for disinfecting swimming pools and hot tubs for more than half a century.
Why choose HASA Sani-Clor® over trichlor tablets:
– Highest available chlorine
– Fast acting
– Safe to use and transport
– No cyanuric acid (CYA)/no calcium
– Best cost per use
Do the Math!
HASA Sani-Clor® vs. Trichlor Tablets
Liquid sanitizer, with no added CYA, does a better job cleaning and disinfecting the pool.
- 1lb. of 90% available chlorine trichlor in 10,000 gallons = 6 ppm of cyanuric acid (CYA)
- Two 90% trichlor tablets equal 1 pound, so two tablets contribute 6 ppm of CYA in 10,000 gallons
- Trichlor tablets have a pH of 2.9 to 3. This low pH will decrease both the pH and total alkalinity
- The amount of sodium carbonate (soda ash) needed to keep pH and total alkalinity balanced for every pound of trichlor is 4.5 oz.
- Two trichlor tablets used weekly will increase CYA by 24 ppm a month. 48 ppm in 2 months, 96 ppm in 4 months
HASA Liquid Feeder™ Step-by-Step Installation Video
Simple to use. Easy to install.
Join the HASA mailing list
Did you know?
As the de facto standard for liquid sanitization, HASA products including Hasachlor®, Multi-Chlor® and Sani-Clor® have set the bar for reliability and sustainability since our inception. Sodium hypochlorite is made from naturally derived products. After it cleans industrial and commercial water systems and recreational water sources (such as private and commercial swimming pools, spas and hot tubs), it returns to salt—and is safe for our oceans and communities.
Learn more about HASA Sustainability